FREE CONSULTATION: 309-285-8738
The improper operation of large trucks and tractor-trailers on Illinois roads is the cause of hundreds of catastrophic accidents and fatalities each year. When trucking regulations are ignored, these massive vehicles can cause immense damage. James LeFante will use his experience previously defending truck drivers from accident claims to aggressively fight for your rights.
Common causes of truck accidents on Illinois roads and highways include:
- Truck driver negligence
- Distracted driving
- Driving while under the influence of intoxicating substances, including alcohol and narcotics
- Failure to properly maintain a truck
- Defective manufacturing, including brake defects and tire defects resulting in blowouts
- Aggressive driving, including speeding
- Roadway and construction zone defects
- Poor roadway conditions, including slippery and icy roads
Commercial truck drivers require special training and licenses, and must adhere to special regulations. Unfortunately, some trucking companies ignore regulations that allow under-trained and unqualified drivers operating on our roads. Victims of trucking accidents are entitled to compensation for their injuries from all at-fault parties, which may include not only truck drivers, but also the trucking company that employs them, and trucking manufacturers for the development of defective products.
Experienced Central Illinois Tractor-Trailer Injury Lawyer
Without skilled representation, you will likely be ineffective in gathering the evidence needed to successfully fight for compensation. LeFante Law Offices, P.C. personal injury law firm is dedicated to protecting the rights of victims who have sustained serious injuries in truck accidents in Peoria and across Central Illinois. We are committed to uncovering what really happened to cause our clients injuries and fully portraying the devastation caused as a result. We will be the advocate you need, aggressively fighting the trucking company and other responsible parties to recover maximum damages for your loss, including:
- Past medical bills and hospitalization
- Future medical expenses
- Lost wages due to inability to work and future loss of earnings due to disabilities
- Compensation for disfiguring injuries and scars
- Compensation for pain and suffering, emotional distress and trauma
- Compensation for past and future loss of a normal life
- Punitive damages wherever possible
If you or loved one has been involved in a truck accident, attorney James P. LeFante will travel to the crash scene as quickly as possible to gather evidence, take pictures and interview witnesses. We will immediately contact the trucking company to formally request that it retain all evidence, including “black-box” evidence. Our lawyers are dedicated to providing the legal representation required so that you can receive the highest monetary settlement or verdict possible.
To schedule a free legal consultation, please call the Peoria tractor-trailer injury lawyers at LeFante Law Offices, P.C. today at 309-285-8738. Or contact us electronically us electronically by using this online form.