Injured in an Accident? Facing Medical Expenses?
Let an Accident Lawyer Work for You!
More than 250,000 car accidents occur in Illinois every year. Tragically, the permanent devastation that arises from driver inattention or recklessness can change a life in an instant, depriving innocent people of their health and independence – or their lives. If you have been injured in a car accident, or lost someone you love in a crash, you have the right to pursue compensation under the personal injury law. LeFante Law Offices, P.C. has been fighting for the rights of injured persons for nearly a decade.
Common Types of Illinois Auto Accident Injuries:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Psychological trauma, such as PTSD
- Internal Injuries
- Facial Injuries
What Should I Do Following a Automobile Accident?
Contact a medical professional
You should visit a doctor immediately following a car accident, no matter how insignificant your injury may seem. There are some injuries that may not display overt symptoms immediately, such as internal organ damage, concussions, or muscle strains. Additionally, a doctor’s report can be an incredibly important piece of evidence.
Speak with an experienced personal injury attorney at Lefante Law Offices, P.C.
Know What Steps You Should Take
The days and weeks following a car accident can be overwhelming. Victims and families may be struggling with the stress of hospitalizations, medical expenses, missing work, and more. It can be challenging to know what next steps you should take. The car and truck accident attorneys at LeFante Law Offices, P.C. are here to offer counsel to you and your loved ones during this challenging time.
- When you first meet one of our attorneys, he will thoroughly review your case and offer an honest assessment of whether you have a case.
- If you do have a case, we’ll carefully review all medical documentation, pay stubs, and other financial documents to determine the value of your claim. We’ll protect your interests every step of the way and work to ensure you get the maximum settlement protected under the law.
- Our attorneys and staff will also work with your medical providers, Medicare and Medicaid, health insurance company, and automobile insurance company to negotiate and reduce your medical bills and liens. This can be extremely important and significantly increase your next settlement.
- In some instances, individuals can receive they money they deserve from insurance settlements and through out of court settlements with negligent parties. Yet, sometimes a lawsuit is required.
- At LeFante Law Offices, P.C., we’ll map out a plan of action and fight for your rights aggressively inside or outside of court. During this process, we’ll remain in communication with you to ensure that you are aware of the progress of your case every step of the way.
An automobile accident lawyer in Peoria, Illinois can offer you and your family the peace of mind you need and deserve. We aggressively pursue those responsible for your injuries to ensure that you get the results protected to you under the law. Contact LeFante Law Offices, P.C. today to schedule a free case evaluation – or call today 309-999-1111.
Advocating for Auto Accident Injury Victims in central Illinois
Experience You Can Trust for the Compensation You Deserve
Call Today 309-999-1111
When you’ve been in an automobile accident, the last thing on your mind may be filing a lawsuit. However, if you’ve suffered grievous injury or lost a loved one as a result of an auto accident, you should promptly contact our office to schedule a consultation to help protect your legal rights and obtain the best possible outcome. Over the years, the auto accident lawyers at LeFante Law Offices, P.C. have represented many victims in and around central Illinois who have lost financial stability, physical mobility and family members due to reckless drivers. These cases can be heartbreaking and we strongly believe in fighting for a just and fair compensation for families who have been victimized in vehicle accidents. If you or a loved one has suffered an auto accident injury, contact us immediately.
Lefante Law Offices, P.C. is based in Peoria, but serving those injured in Workers Compensation cases in Peoria, Bloomington, Normal, Pekin, Macomb, Rock Island, LaSalle, Peru, Ottawa, Springfield, Galesburg and every other town in the region.